Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Go eat some turkey!  But first, watch this









Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving!

7 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

hokgardner said...

"I am a turkey. Kill me."

Slays me every time.

Sara said...

Oh my gosh, the first time I saw this, I think I was 13 or 14 and I absolutely loved it.

I also love that Wednesday falls in love with the giant nerd who is now on that show, N3mbers.

I think it got canceled.

Happy Thanksgiving!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Hokgardener - You can't argue with a classic.

Sara - There needs to be more nerd love in the movies.

Midwestern Mama Holly said...

I had forgotten all about this!! LOL - thanks for posting it!!

Linda Medrano said...

I love that clip! I think I saw it on The Adams Family. Great!

linlah said...

Looks like my kind of Thanksgiving.

The Empress said...

I have never seen this!! I can't wait till I show it to my kids, they will love it.

What made you remember this?

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: