Friday, December 17, 2010

Warm Holiday Wishes

Holiday Greetings to all bloggers, blog readers and general lurkers!

Though my postings have been scarce these last couple of months, I am fully committed to keeping this little blog concern going.  I expect to be more fully engaged in the writing and reading process after the new year.  In the interim, I am taking a look back at 2010 and offering you my best wishes, through a retrospective of blog postings.  I hope all of you have the best holiday season ever and start the new year off with good health, good friends and a happy family.  But most of all, I wish that you . . .

Have zero encounters with a knotted anus.

Find at least one note on the toilet.

Have the wisdom of a silver tabby cat.

Take at least one trip to someplace new and exciting.

See a couple of totally bitchin concerts.

Spend quality time with all the wonderfully crazy relatives and friends that you can possibly handle.


All the best to you and yours.  See you in the new year.

Love,
DG




12 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

foxy said...

I remember and love all those posts! Good ones, indeed.

Have a great holiday, friend, and I'll see ya on the flipside!

Cheers!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Foxy - Best wishes girl! Hope you have a merry one!

~ Lyndsay The Kitchen Witch said...

Have a wonderful holiday season!! Merry Christmas my friend!
xoxo

blueviolet said...

I'm trying to get all my product posts up and be done before Christmas. I need some time off! Then I want to come back after New Year's and not have to be drowning in them anymore...I really just want to read and comment other blogs. Naps too, lots of naps.

Happy Holidays to you!

The Empress said...

Now, that was one of the sweetest holiday wishes I've ever gotten.

Thank you, and I will: especially see a rockin' concert with the biggest.

Big electronic love to you, my one and only Mad.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Lyndsay - All the best to you. I will be thinking of you when I whip up my holiday goodies.

Blue Violet - I hope Santa brings you all the naps you want.

Empress - All the best to you Your Highness. Enjoy!

Aunt Juicebox said...

Hope all is well and peaceful for you too.

Lin said...

Life gets busy and sometimes the blog has to take the backseat. For me, I haven't had the amount of time that I used to have for visiting everyone every day. I do what I can and try to get through my blogroll at least once a week. We do what we can and just try to have fun. :) I can't wait for the coming year, DG! I look forward to more of your posts.

Linda Medrano said...

I loved every one of those posts. Warmest wishes for a joyous holiday for you and yours!

linlah said...

Time off is mandated for sanity and just because.

Sara said...

Who doesn't love a knotted cat anus?

I'll never know.

Erin said...

I loved the note on the toilet. That one has stuck with me for some reason...
;-)
Happy Holidays!

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: