Sunday, January 9, 2011

This is How We Do It

This is EXACTLY what my office is like. I loved this video for its pure silliness.  Warning about the language in the video. But then again, if you're worried about foul language, what  are you doing here?

17 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

Lin said...

Really?? You all "dance" like that???! Wow.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Are you telling me that you don't dance through ataff meetings? C'mon. You know you do.

MiMi said...

It's like a cardio office!! Awesome!

The Empress said...

Oh, the stress. The stress that brought back of when I worked in an office.

Accelerated heartrate and all.

But, clearly, the keying of the car cracked me up.

blueviolet said...

HOW did they keep straight faces?

LOVED all the key scratches at the end!

Kimberly said...

The individual dances were so funny. The scratches at the end were great too.

Linda Medrano said...

I love those guys. They inspired me. Then I knocked over my coffee waving my arms and it spilled on my dog.

foxy said...

Love it. Seriously. I wonder how many outtakes they had from that... I'll bet they're hilarious.

Amy said...

How in the world did they not even crack a smirk?! That's so funny!!

Also? I kinda want your job now!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

MiMi - Yeah, I could sure use some office cardio.

Empress - Yes, it is stressful indeed. I think a little impromptu 5PM dance party might do us all a little good.

Blue Violet - Yeah. Loved the scratches too.

Kimberly - A couple of those guys might actually be good on the dance floor.

Linda - They make it look too easy. I am going to suggest that we try this at our next staff meeting.

Foxy - If you think about it, it's like the ultimate acting exercise. If you can do a goofy dance and still deliver your lines convincingly, you must have some acting skills.

Amy - Sadly, I never dance at work.

Insanitykim said...

I think they are the original League of Extraordinary Dancers...or they have scabies...offices like that are so fun, until someone falls and breaks their ankle and sues and the office has to be shut down and you're forced out of work.

Sara said...

That was some highly unexpected excellence I just witnessed.

I'm going to send this to my mom. Maybe if she could dance while she fires people, it wouldn't be so hard.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Insanity Kim - Dancing insureance is the obvious answer.


Sara - Uh oh. Is your mom like George Clooney in Up in the Air?

peewee said...

OMG! THAT was hilarious!!!!!! I am still laughing! Thanks!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

PeeWee - Ever since I found this, I have been dying to try it at a staff meeting. So far, I have been too chicken. Maybe a couple of Cosmos before work might give me the courage.

linlah said...

Oh I'd love to be in that meeting.

Jen Chandler said...

If our staff meetings were like that, I'd go just so I could video the whole thing! That's hilarious!!! And the keying at the end? Yeah, I laughed out loud.

~Jen

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: