Wednesday, January 26, 2011

This One is For Fellow Top Chef Fans Only

Someone autotuned Marcel. Genius.

7 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

Lin said...

He's still there, right? I haven't been watching this one, but I have seen episodes on TV. Whatever his game is, it's working. Dude is under EVERYONE's skin. arrrrgggh!

I love autotune.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Lin - He went out last week with Restaurant Wars. Not sure why, but there was no new episode last night and I am very bitter about is.

The Empress said...

Oh, this was great.

Thank you.

And I haven't used the word great in a while.

xo

Linda Medrano said...

I LOVE Top Chef! It's one of my favorites. My husband loves Top Chef because it inspires me to do more exciting things in the kitchen! He just wishes I had the same reaction to "Secrets of a Call Girl".

peewee said...

THAT. WAS. BRILLIANT.

I am dying laughing. You know he LOOOOOVES this!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Empress - What a gift. I don't know who did it, but they are totally genius.

Linda - Secrets of a call girl. You're cracking me up!

Pee Wee - I know, right? Any Top Chef fan would pee themselves over this.

Katie said...

ON A PLATE!!!

New follower here - and I have to say - this was AWESOME!

Love me some Top Chef!!

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: