Sunday, March 20, 2011

I EAT Your Cereal!



Ever want to know what it's like to be PWNED by a cat?


That's right bitch, I EAT your cereal.

19 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

Lin said...

Hahaha! I LOVE that cat!! Spike, you ROCK! And you make me laugh. :)

Bossy Betty said...

More please!

linlah said...

Hopefully no dog treats were left on the carpet after a couple of hours.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Lin - Sure, keep encouraging him. Next he'll steal the chicken off my plate.

Bossy Betty - Do you see that stare? That intensity? Do you really think he uses good manners and says please?

Linlah - Brownie would not complain if there had been some, but thankfully, no.

The Empress said...

This here today? Made me smile.

Thanks, hon.

blueviolet said...

Ha! That is so cute!

SurferWife said...

That Hotness Monster needs to be the star of his own comic book. Can you make that happen, please?

peewee said...

HAHAHA! Kitty cam! I mean. I don't blame him. If you left oreos on the table I would woof em down and lick my lips too!

foxy said...

He looks pretty dang satisfied in the end.

MiMi said...

Omagah. What a bad ass!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Empress - Really? I will happily ship him to your house to dunk his skull in your cereal.

Blue Violet - yeah, I suppose, in a "kitty just got out of prison" way.

Surfer Wife - I'd stuff him and use him for a stop motion animation cartoon if you wanted me to.

Pee Wee - Between the dog, the cat and my son, you have to arm yourself and stand guard over your food.

Foxy - Ill gotten gains taste sweetest.

Mimi - he is that indeed.

LiBBy said...

I know the feeling and it makes me want to move to China for revenge.

Linda Medrano said...

That has to be the coolest cat I've ever seen.

400 Wakeups said...

This....is HYSTERICAL!!! And yet, you know this is exactly how I feel. My fat cat, Poppy, LOVES cold water and she will drink it from wherever she can find it. More than once I've walked away for just a second, only to come back and find her big fat head stuck down in my glass. Since I know that her tongue was just on her sister's butt, I toss it out and start with a whole new glass and new water...but we know who runs the house around here and it's not me and not Neal.

Mom of the Perpetually Grounded said...

Well he must have thought you set that place just for him. After all, weren't we put here to serve our cats.

Amy said...

that is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!!

Spike is the coolest, man!

Haley said...

I can take care of the cat if you want...

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Libby - Spike don't make good eatin.

Linda - He is definitely cool to a fault. He won't play with string or toys because cool cats don't do that stuff.

400 Wakeups - Spike occasionally perches on the toilet for a cool drink.

Mom of the Perpetually Grounded - If it had been his kitty bowl and garnished with a sprig of catnip then I would buy that excuse . . .

Amy - A cat is only cool until it craps in your shower. Then all bets are off.

Haley - Where you been girl? Good to see you round these parts. Come on over and take care of business.

Susan Fobes said...

LOL! Our cat had a "in your face" attitude at times too!

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: