Friday, April 29, 2011

No Longer a Bridesmaid

Not wearing another one of these, bitches!


After many, many years of toil and unpaid labor, I am finally being offered a guest posting gig!  I know, I know, it's still unpaid, but all these years of being a bridesmaid, leaving a permanent hoopskirt mark on my ass, today I get to wear the princess dress.  Weeeeeeeeee!

I am over at Wendie's place - Thoughts From This Mom.  Wendie is a fellow Long Islander and working mom blogger, who actually thought I needed a break from the polyester badness of bridesmaid land.  Of course, I am both eternally grateful and suffering the worst spell of writer's block that I have encountered in a long time.  The one true thing about Murphy's Law is that it's dependable.  Thanks Wendie.  If you ever ask me to guest post again, I promise to sparkle in a more bride-like fashion than I did today! 

I think I hear the DJ.  Let's Party!!!!


7 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

The Empress said...

oh you are SO funny.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Empress - You are kinder than I desertve!Hey, shouldn't you be at the royal wedding today?

Linda Medrano said...

I need to go check this out! Good to see your pretty face and I have never thought of you as a bridesmaid at all!

~Wendie said...

DG - Long islander??
Do we know each other and have meaningless banter and don't know that we do this??
hmmmmmm......

~Wendie said...

PS - i'll give you a little more time and you WILL be reposting on my site!

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Linda - That's not my pretty face. That's some random picture I found on google images.

Wendie - I doubt we have chatted as I avoid banter with neighbors and school parents school parents like the plague.

linlah said...

Did you dress up for the royal wedding and just don't want to admit it?

But good deal on the guest post, you're welcome to post anytime in my yard.

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: