Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day, Kitties

Happy Mother's Day all.   I hope you all enjoy the day and do something special for your moms.  Being that I am a caring sharer, I am going to start your special day off with the gift of stupid video, and while this is no Bobby Conn, I have to pause to ask myself "What is?".

Today's stupid video is Nyan Cat.  It's a cartoon cat whose body looks like a kitchen sponge or maybe a strawberry pop tart and he seems to be farting a rainbow, yet somehow he is endearingly cute (he's also annoying and if given the opportunity, would probably ask you for money).



Have a Happy Mother's Day and enjoy your own little flatulent rainbow kitties.  My kids had Mexican last night, so I am hooked up from that perspective.

6 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

Mom of the Perpetually Grounded said...

Ok, I have to figure out how to make this the screensaver on my computer or at least come up every time someone uses it : )

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Bossy Betty said...

Great one! Enjoy the results of last night's dinner! Happy Mother's Day to you!

Susan Fobes said...

LOL! That one just goes on and on... Have a great Mother's Day!

Kat said...

Boy it does go on, doesn't it? LOL! Have a great Mother's Day!

blueviolet said...

I had to turn off the sound for fear it would bore into my skull permanently. That's the kind of thing that sticks in there. lol

Happy Mother's Day!

Linda Medrano said...

Awww! That's the sweetest! Happy Mama's Day to you too!

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: