Sunday, May 22, 2011

You're Welcome

My faith in cinema has been restored. . .


8 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

blueviolet said...

What the heck. Seriously. What the heck.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Blue Violet - I know. It's so deliciously bad that I will be quoting it forever.

Linda Medrano said...

Oh dear God! I couldn't even watch the whole thing. My heavens that's horrible! (And I love Tarantino, so you know this is bad.)

Lin said...

Eeek! I had to turn it off. Who makes this stuff???

Kelly L said...

Hi - I am asking for fellow bloggers to visit my site in hopes that we can find a match for a young girl that desperately needs a bone marrow transplant. Would be great if you could visit today too. Thank you. Kelly
http://ivebecomemymother.blogspot.com/2011/05/help-save-child-urgent-request.html
I've Become My Mother
I've Become My Mother facebook

Kate said...

Wow. And wow. Additionally, wow.

Always the hobos, never the plain old bums.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Yes, yes. Graphic, gross and difficult to watch. But if you stick with it, you get to hear him utter the tag line, which is possibly the worst line in cinematic history - ". . .so you don't end up like me - a hobo with a shot gun."
\

The Empress said...

oh my gosh!

there's a market for this????

who in the world?

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: