Sunday, July 10, 2011

I Went to NYC and all I Got Was This Lousy B and D photo

If you go to the city with the intention of taking photos and capturing a slice of city life, then you have too many of these -




You end up only taking one picture. . . Of this -

9 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

Mom of the Perpetually Grounded said...

Wow! I heard life in NYC could be rough but I never imagined.

Linda Medrano said...

Silly goose! I love that! I love NYC too, but as hot as it is, no wonder you had too many of those icy pretty drinks! Hah!

The Empress said...

What in the world???

Kimberly said...

I think it is a pretty cool shot.

I Wonder Wye said...

Ah well, at least you have your NY memory...of a hangover??

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Mom of the perpetually Grounded - Only in a certain section of the east village.

Linda Medrano - It was as hot as the underside of the devil's testicles.

Empress - It was just a dummy (I think).

Kimberly - Thanks. Def not something you see every day.

I Wonder Wye - Nah girl, I was fine the next day. :)

linlah said...

That seem perfectly normal to me.

400 Wakeups said...

And yet it is not fuzzy, nor does it have your finger across the lens or the cap still on the camera. I would call this a wild success. But you have at least one other picture, right? Maybe of a cowboy in his underwear singing in Times Square??

Lin said...

I love NYC! I guess you were busy having too much fun to take photos! :) that's a good thing, pally.

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: