Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Bladder is no Longer Strong Enough for My Daugther's You Tube Recommendations

This is undeniably stupid.  Goofy.  Even a little weird.  But as soon as I saw it, I burst into uncontrollable, spasmodic, hacking (just getting over bronchitis) laughter.  I dunno.  See for yourself.


11 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

Linda Medrano said...

Except for the last bit, this is totally legal in San Francisco. Nudity is not a crime. And there are people taking full advantage of that lack of censure. Love this!

Lin said...

WTF?????!

linlah said...

Anatomically correct Ken for the 21st Century.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Linda - You've seen this guy?

Lin - Exactly!

Linlah - I said the same thing. He's smooth in front, like a Ken doll.

Linda Medrano said...

No, there are more than one nudist hanging around in San Francisco now. It's legal to do this. If you google nudity in San Francisco, you'll see the pix. These people can be nude legally, but aesthetically, morally and emotionally and for many other reasons, they should not be doing so.

Mom of the Perpetually Grounded said...

I can't figure out how to type the noises that just came out of my nose and mouth.. I need to run to the restroom.....

Working Mommy said...

I'm with mom above...I don't think I've ever made noises like that before watching the video...hysterical!

wm

My Inner Chick said...

--Omg, This Freaks me Out :))) !!!

The Empress said...

What?

There is another whole world out there I NOW NOTHING ABOUT.

Aunt Juicebox said...

Oh, the tears....so freakin funny, and yet, creepy an a way, as well.

Angelika said...

A) WTF? B) How the hell was that done? 3) Not funny to me, but maybe I'm in the wrong mood or I need a couple of shots (of vodka) first...

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: