Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Fast Way to Learn Italian

I would love for this to happen to me.  Do you think there are any larger models than the Fiat 500 that come with this feature because the 500 is like a roller skate.










4 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

Jennifer June said...

My family could move into the back of your car if you want. If I don't pay the rent soon we'll need a place to stay anyway and if it means you'll bring me free espresso and refuse my money come time to pay for supper...

pro digg said...

Wow, the black paint looks fantastic. Keeping that in mind for the future!

Wholesale Bathroom Bath
Bathroom Cabinets Brisbane

Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Sure, if you can teach me Italian, you can set up camp in my minivan.

renova457 said...

Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......Nice post Dude keep it up.
I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable and legislative information with your post......
I know something information, to know you can click here
bathroom renovations Brisbane
bathroom renovations Ipswich

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: