Sunday, October 27, 2013

Guess Who Got a Costume?

The answer to that question can also be used to answer this one - Guess who is not amused?



6 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

Lin said...

Oh, criminy. The poor dog.

Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Lin - The look on his face says it all. Can't say that I blame him, but the costume is just too dang cute not to have him wear it.

Anonymous said...

I love it. Please share this with DH, he loves it when animals play dress up.

- Wahlberg

Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Wahlberg- I did exactly that and allow me to quote him when I say "F¥(<!^ Wahlberg. What is wrong with you people. Dogs don't like to be dressed up. ". Exactly what I was expecting him to say.

Mom of the Perpetually Grounded said...

What's that he's saying? Something about a plank? ; )

Alexandra said...

Oh. That made me laugh.poor thing...

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: