Sunday, April 20, 2014

Nothing Much to Say But "Hi. Hope you are well."

Hey y'all it's your lazy friend diary.  As I look back at the date of my last post, I see that I am pretty much one month gone from my last entry.  So much is going on that keeps me away from the computer these days, which could be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on your perspective.

Haven't got much to share at the moment because I am too in the thick of it to reflect on it yet.  What I can say is that work is crazy during the week, which drives me hard to have adventures on the weekend. Overall, this leaves me far from my computer.  Sure, I'll drop an occasional tweet because I can do that on my phone from anywhere.  Blogging could theoretically be done from a phone, but not with my sausage fingers. I need the roomy comfort of a full sized, QWERTY keyboard.

So, with this minimal explanation and nothing particularly interesting to say, I leave you with this morsel...from one of my adventures.

Until next time...



3 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

Lin said...

Well, I hope you are at least having some fun while you are not here.

Ms. G said...

" too in the thick of it to reflect on it yet", Oh Yes I'm there too. How I miss my Qwerty. Back when Hey, what's up, wasn't, Hwy wgstd uo.

Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Hey ladies! OK, gotta go. Hugs!

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: