Sunday, May 11, 2014

Never too Old for a Poop Joke

One thing that I am certain of as I approach my next birthday, which has an alarmingly big number associated with it, is that I am never going to meet anyone's definition of mature.  One of the things that I am fond of saying (only because it's true) is that I have the sense of humor of a nine year old boy.  There seems to be no limit to the entertainment value that I can mine from a good fart or poop joke.

Two weekends ago my husband and I found ourselves without plans on a Saturday night.  We sat down in the living room and started the evening innocently enough, watching videos of vacation rentals in Rome and dreaming of our next trip to Italy.  About an hour in, the tone of our searching and viewing changed to Japanese game shows.

I was somewhat familiar with Japanese game shows because I remembered seeing clips of them in the past and a report on a news show about how the Japanese like to really push the envelope in terms of participant stunts, to an extreme that leans toward torture.  But even knowing that, I was not prepared for what we found or to laugh so hard that tears streamed down my cheeks.

This may be the most hilarious/sadistic thing I have ever seen.  I think I lost a few IQ points when I watched this, but the sacrifice was well worth it.  This was the best laugh I've had in a long time.  Enjoy...


0 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: