Saturday, June 28, 2014

I'm Over Here

A few years ago, I started a food blog.  I was disillusioned with blogging and it was starting to get tedious, so I figured, hey, I cook, I eat...food blog.  What I found out is that it takes a tremendous amount of work and dedication.  A whole lot goes into the process of sharing recipes, ensuring they are accurate and taking decent enough pictures to represent what you are sharing.

That being said, when I sat down to write my most recent post, I realized that it was far better suited to the old food blog than to this one right here, so I posted over there (for the first time in a long time).  Please take a pop over here to read today's post. 

Thanks and see you there.


0 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: