Saturday, July 5, 2014

July 4th. Woot.

This is about as flag-waving as I am going to get, so don't get your hopes up...

Where I live, it rained all day 7/4.   Luckily 7/3 was good and 7/5 is shaping up to be an amazing day.  So far, there have been two highlights of my long weekend.

1) This bitchin chili dog that tasted even more amazing than it looks.


2) This amazing offer that came in from Indonesianjavaville or someplace like that. Gmail has THE BEST spam filter, right?  USA! USA!  USA!

desi gervine gervine.sby@gmail.com

7:06 AM (40 minutes ago)
to deanmdearberrydearfriendsblogdearloridebajyoti.ghdebajyoti.palc.debbiedebbiebanksdebedeborahdebra_gravesdecourcydeden_270783dee_metrodeedeedeep.arjashadeepanwitadeepksharma2410deepti.mathurdeer732defensivendeidre.colsondeirdre.latourdel1458delabelle_beau.
Dear, The General Manager

With Respect
we are a garment company, Surabaya, East Java. Indonesia.
invite your company to cooperate in terms of work uniforms & accessories.
We provide the best service & price
I hope our presence can help and build the road to success together.
 amen....
If there is an urgent matter to discuss please call :

Garment Design Consultant
 Mr. DEAN :
031-838 11719 / (+62) 8785 319 6617


For your attention and cooperation we say thank you.
Yours sincerely & sucess

 Mrs. DESI
0888 0352 6390  PIN BB : 325E5F21

6 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

Alexandra said...

Chili dog for you? Chili fries for me. equals: one awesome fourth. Happy 4th, friend. xo

Lin said...

Well, I hope you called. Amen.

Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Empress - Thank you so much! May your chili fries never repeat on you.

Lin - Of course I did. Amen.

Ms. G said...

Ah! I'm in desperate need of work uniform accessories. Can I tell Mrs. Desi you referred me?

Bud furn said...

Nice Blog , This is what I exactly Looking for , Keep sharing more blog .

Modular Kitchens | Kitchen Remodelling

Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Mrs G - Hit up Desi with my love.

Bud Furn - Eat a festering pile of mule poop with a side order of monkey farts...in your modular kitchen, of course.

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: