Saturday, August 23, 2014

What's that sound? It definitely isn't Mensa calling to offer membership.

Sometimes I think I'm smart.

Hate when the kids go in my room when I am not home.

Decided to lock the bedroom door.

Great. Except I locked my pocketbook, cell phone and keys inside.

Tried to pick the lock.

Tried every screwdriver in the house.

Flop sweating before work.

Took 30 minutes to get the door open.

Put the magic screwdriver that actually worked in my bag for later.

Late for work.

Came home.

Door still locked.

Good.

Got screwdriver.

Couldn't open the door.

Flop sweating trying to get to my room to relax.

Decided to try opening the door with a credit card.

Finally after 20 min, I got it open.

Sometimes I think I'm smart.

This was not one of those times.


2 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

Lin said...

You need one of those keys---it's a long metal probe you stick in the lock. Ask the kids. I'm sure they have one and have already successfully used it on your door.

:)

Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Lin - Yeah. Don't recall ever seeing that when we put the new doorknob on the door. I'm sure it went directly into my son's pocket.

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: