Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Oh Where Oh Where Have My Freaky Keywords Gone

Back in the day, I used to be able to look at analytics to see what kind of bent-freak searches drove people to my blog.  It was a damn carnival ride I tell ya, and I got many laughs and many posts out of it. Who could forget this moldy oldie from yesteryear?

Nowadays, I do not get this stat, save for an occasional mention at the bottom of blogger's own baked-in statistics page.  When I do have this information, my heart leaps with glee, proving that I need a hobby really badly.  Today was such a day. I had a single keyword search in my list.  ONE keyword search, but admittedly, it was a good one.

Today I found this:


Thank you Blogger Stats for restoring my faith in the fact that this is a freak nation and that there are legitimate nutballs out there.  Better yet, thank you for proving that my efforts at keyword labeling are still bringing the heat.  I can't wait to tag this post and see what it brings.  Blogger, you made my day...and I can't ever say that, so...you should take the same joy from that comment that I did from the above.

I can go to work happy.  Again, not something I EVER say. It's the little things...

4 Your comments, banter and witty repartee:

Lin said...

Oh, that IS good. I'm gonna go check mine now.

Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Lin - Report back if you get any good ones.

Alexandra said...

I check EVERY NIGHT to see what terms bring people to my blog. It never fails to lift my spirits: yesterday it was "grunting noise old people make"

Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Empress - I now have keyword envy.

Post a Comment

Questions?
Comments?
Sarcastic Remarks?
Write 'em here: